Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Louder, And we'll run for our lives

I'll sing it one last time for you, Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right, In all I've done.

\


Alright. Met up with Jon yesterday after his work at 5+ :D
I was late, by 5 minutes or so. He treated me to the movies!
Thanks ah. Ha ha. We then went for dinner, then we walked around.

We watched The Tattooist! My first NC-16 movie! Yayness.


:D




I so damn frigging love his back tattoo manz.

After the movie, we went to find Sissie & Jordan at Bukit Merah. Bussed.
:D
Went to stone at the top floor of a really deserted carpark. Its so ulu there.


I look damn stupid in this picture, so I covered it :)


Jordan, Sissie, Jon :D


HAHAHAHAH.

I dont know why I kept going against Jordan. He's super GL to me can.
Ugh! I cannot walk on a straight line properly, I got high, hyper, crazy & mad.
Ah, I think I just made a fool outta myself. Ha ha like crap yo.


Alcohol,

Then after that we walked a long way to the main road to go home.
I almost banged my head onto many many things. Stupid manz, drunk.
Since we couldnt hail a taxi, we called for one. Used my name somemore.

Then here comes this taxi. He's like the best taxidriver I've met in my life!
He's so friggin awesome. He used vulgarities etc. But he's friggin cool yo.
We then exchanged numbers. Ha ha, just to keep in contact :D

I had fun yesterday. Thanks again Jon! -Big smile-
:D

------------

I know you'll be reading this. Though you wont tell me either.
Just think about it. You caused me indirect hurt & you dont know.
Tolerating this torment for 7 days. We hurt each other, like what for?
Ah, sorry. I think we need a timeout. Bye.

No comments: